The West African Examinations Council ( WAEC ) on
Monday, released the results of this year’s May/June
Candidates can check their results on the Council’s
results website: www.waecdirect.org .
1. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This
is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit
candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse
side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on
your Scratch card
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come
13.79% of the candidates that wrote the exams had
their results withheld, while a 59.22% pass in English
Language and Mathematics was recorded.
A total of 1,559,162 candidates sat the examination.